Saturday 25 February 2012

First Craft Market Booked!

It's been booked - I'm down to have a stall at my first craft market on May 5th, in beautiful Woodstock in the upstairs of the town hall. 


I love Woodstock - my husband and I spend a weekend their at a lovely Inn called The Bear, as a Christmas gift from his parents last year.  It's a beautiful Cotswolds town, with a market and cute crafty shops, and very grand Blenheim Palace nearby.  It was rainy most of the time we were there, but enjoyed all the walking trails around, and got nice and muddy tromping through fields all day and then coming back for a lovely dinner by a fire.

Woodstock is also one of the places we took my mom to visit when she visited from Canada.  It's so picturesque, it's a good place to bring people to and say "oh, yeah, England's like this all the time..."

So May 5th, Woodstock Town Hall, drop in and see my wares!

No comments:

Post a Comment