Monday 16 April 2012

Coryographies at In With The Old!

I'm very pleased to share that my items are now being sold at an adorable vintage/handmade/reclaimed shop in Islington, London called In With The Old!  It opens its doors to the public on Thursday. 

I'll be sharing the website and doing my part to market this amazingly pretty shop, which now has a little shelving unit (make from reclaimed apple crates!) full of my jewellery items!

The grand opening celebration will be taking place on May 9th, which is - coincidentally - my birthday!

If anyone is in the London area and is curious to check out this fabulous new shop, the address is 57 Amwell Street - 10 minutes walk from either King's Cross or Angel tube stations. 

I promise some photos soon, and the address to the new website for In With The Old's shop!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cory

    I was recently awarded the Versatile Blogger Award and as I love your blog and your gorgeous 'makes', I would like to nominate you for this Award too. Full details of the Award can be found on my blog post: http://christmaspiecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blog-award-number-2.html

    On Friday’s I have a guest blog spot and it would be great if you could become one of my guest bloggers? Your post can be on something to do with your business, life in general, family, pets, etc, approximately 600 – 700 words including 3 or 4 pictures. You can contact me on christmaspiecrafts@virginmedia.com

    Jill

    ReplyDelete