Thursday 12 April 2012

Lots of new items!


I got busy with the camera today and finally took a whole load of pictures so I could add a bunch of new items to my shop!  Check them out and see if you like them :)  New items include:

Three colours of Penguin Book Dangle Earrings:

A couple more 'academic style' of Book Dangle Earrings:

A little milk jug necklace with a cow:

A couple of stone tool rings:


And a new type of ring I'm calling 'Fairytale Rings':
I painted an illuminated letter on the page which I'm pretty proud of ;)  I think I know why I've been getting headaches lately, with all this squinting...!


Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Some great items and photos too! Hard to pick a favourite but I think I would have to go for the stone tool ring...really unusual and something I would wear!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Mick! I've been trying for ages to master making polymer clay look like prehistoric tools so I'm glad to have your approval :) It's a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much detail you fit into such tiny things!!
    That milk jug is so cute!
    I received a Versatile Bloggers Award this week and am pleased to nominate you to receive this Award too.
    Have a look at this post for more details:
    http://youloveityoudo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/hey-everyone-so-yesterday-jill-at.html

    Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the penguin book earrings, what a great idea, can;t believe the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make some wonderful things, so intricate.

    I was very pleased to receive the Versatile Blogger Award recently and now it gives me great pleasure to nominate you for this award!

    To find out more about the Versatile Blogger Award have a look at the post of the same name over on my blog. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks so much Nina and Alison!! I'm very flattered... I have to go compile my favourites now :)

    ReplyDelete