Thursday 26 April 2012

New items: single books!

I thought I'd share some of my new items!  They feature single books, not a whole bookshelf ;)  I also was able to experiment with beads in the necklaces - and use my new tiny pink round nosed pliers!  I may become a beadaholic like a lot of other crafters if this keeps up, so I better be careful ;)  Here are some of my new items:

English Rose Necklace, £15

English Rose Cuff Bracelet, £15

English Rose Ring, £15

Ancient Book Ring, £15

Ancient Book Necklace, £15


My photography is getting better, but I still have a ways to go - I think my biggest hurdle is forcing myself to take photos BEFORE the sun starts setting.  That's usually when I rush to take them all :)  I need more light!!

In other news, I just figured out that my shop url is also http://www.coryographies.etsy.com/ - that would look much nicer on my business cards than www.etsy.com/shop/coryographies!!  Oh well, I'll remember for next time... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment