Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide: Gifts for Book Lovers

I've sorted a collection of great gifts for those who love books and reading.  Enjoy!

English Poem tights by Zohara
I'm loving book purses at the moment.  This one is Sherlock Holmes, by SmartGirl.me

This Stack of Books Pullover is by LittleAtoms
These are very sweet bookends!  By DesignAtelierArticle
Make your Kindle look like a hardback!  By KleverCase
Sneaky stash boxes to hide things on the shelf by Eric Ervin Woodwork
Trim your tree with miniature books!  By Watermark Bindery
This pretty art print of a little bird on a stack of books is by ContemporaryEarthArt
So if you'd like to get me any of these I'd be quite happy!  Are any on your Christmas wish list?

1 comment:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    Silver Plated Gift Items Online | Return Gifts

    ReplyDelete